We do most of our work in teams, giving all staff the opportunity to explore new ideas, inform product development, and participate in discussions on the strategic direction of our company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our workforce reflects a cultural diversity that gives us a broad and valuable spectrum of backgrounds and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
- Paid Time Off
- Jury Duty
- Medical Insurance
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Dental Insurance
- Worker’s Comp
- Vision Insurance
- DBA/Med Evacuation
- 401k Safe Harbor Plan
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Discount
The Cloudburst Group is seeking qualified consultants and subcontractors to join our growing team in our Housing and Community Development (HCD) practice area.
To respond to this Request for Qualifications (RFQ), please:
- Complete and return the Cloudburst HCD Matrix; and,
- Using the examples in the Cloudburst HCD RFQ, submit a brief biography. The biography should include fully loaded hourly rates for 2016, 2017, and 2018. Note: Organizations responding to this RFQ must include a brief biography of the organization as well as biographies of each individual providing services under this RFQ.
Responses should be remitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email Denise Lomuntad if you have any questions.
The Cloudburst Consulting Group seeks a full-time Homeless Assistance and Housing Programs Analyst to join its Housing and Community Development practice area. This position will provide coordination and support for a team of professionals in implementing direct technical assistance, training, and the development of tools and products to improve planning, design and implementation of housing, homeless and community development programs with communities across the country.
Specific activities include:
- Providing general research on housing, community and economic development, environmental, and homeless assistance topics and project support to a multi-disciplinary team of senior and management staff.
- Working directly with communities and homeless service providers to improve planning and program management for delivery of housing and community development activities.
- Providing support for project team including coordination of direct technical assistance, trainings, production of materials, meetings/events logistics, webinar management, and program evaluation.
- Producing high-quality written documents and communications in adherence with policies and protocols. Review work product for compliance with standards.
- Assisting with data collection and analysis, and solving quantitative and qualitative problems.
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate with individuals of a variety of diverse backgrounds, education, and economic levels; understand the needs of technical and non-technical personnel within client agencies.
- Superior written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively and efficiently perform multiple tasks and balance competing priorities, while working under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional and mature demeanor and conduct, especially during interactions with client and its constituents.
- Exercises independent initiative to learn new skills as part of a fast paced team-centered work environment.
- Problem solving, decision-making, and good judgement skills.
- Ability to take initiative and/or independently respond to situations.
- Interpersonal skills and flexibility within a small office are essential.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree and 4 years’ experience. Master’s degree in public policy, urban planning or related field preferred.
- Direct community experience desired.
- Oral and written fluency in Spanish desired.
Candidates are sought with experience in the following areas:
- Program knowledge of HUD’s housing, community, and economic development programs.
- Program knowledge of HUDs homeless assistance and HMIS programs.
- Experience working with community development agency, nonprofit, or Collaborative Applicant.
The Cloudburst Group is a small consulting business with its main office in Landover, MD. Cloudburst is considered a leader in optimizing the effectiveness and sustainability of public/private programs that target underserved populations and support communities domestically and internationally. Our services include research, evaluation, planning, management consulting and technical assistance, communications and performance measurement.
The Cloudburst Group is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Cloudburst will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. For our EEO Policy Statement and a copy of our EEO Policy Statement and information on your EEO rights under the law, please email email@example.com.
Please submit your interest online at http://www.cloudburstgroup.com/work-with-us/jobs-and-consulting-opportunities/ with a copy of your resume, writing sample (if requested), and a cover letter with desired salary and history. Indicate reference number CB-2017-03.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled