We are a unique small business working at the intersection of domestic and international development to improve social, economic, and environmental resilience. We have an exciting entry-level opportunity for an individual with one or two years of related experience who is passionate about helping communities maximize the impact of their affordable housing and homeless assistance programs.
As part of a team of analysts, this Jr. Analyst position will provide support for the development and implementation of technical assistance projects for federal (HUD-funded programs) and direct engagements with state and local government clients in the areas of community development, homeless assistance, affordable housing, grants management, compliance, reporting and planning. The Jr. Analyst will also assist in the preparation of a variety of reports, assessments, and evaluations.
- Provide administrative support for various project teams including coordination of product development, meetings, and trainings.
- Assist with general administrative support, including tracking and reporting on monthly project status, monitoring project budgets and developing business proposals.
- Conduct research, data analyses, management studies, cost-benefit analysis, and similar activities.
- Participate as an active team member providing recommendations and ideas to strengthen project processes and activities.
- Support web-based planning and reporting system end users.
- Draft, edit, and enter narrative responses in web-based planning and reporting systems.
- Review work product for compliance with standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field social and political sciences, urban planning and development, economics, business and social work.
- One to two years’ related experience. Experience with federal grants management a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills; ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills specifically Word and Excel. Math proficiency also required.
- Demonstrate independence and initiative to learn new skills as part of a fast-paced team-centered work environment.
- Interpersonal skills and flexibility are essential.
- Ability to follow instructions on assigned tasks and seek support as necessary.
The Cloudburst Group is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Cloudburst will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled