Cloudburst has a history of delivering quality in all our work, and it shows in recent large, multi-year contract wins. These new contracts result from successful recompetes of recently closed contracts, and diversifies our client lists while bringing on new partners and deepening our current ties with others.
- Strengthening Tenure and Resources Rights II IDIQ: On this vehicle, Cloudburst will help advance the USAID’s Land and Urban Office’s work on securing land tenure and resources in developing countries. We will provide our services to create and share innovative solutions in the land and urban sectors. Cloudburst was awarded contracts as a small business prime and as a sub on Abt’s large business team.
- Learning Evaluation and Research (LER) II: Cloudburst’s work on LER II will expand USAID’s Democracy, Human Rights, and Governance Office’s efforts to generate evidence-based knowledge to further test and improve DRG programming worldwide, as well as share findings to a broader audience. We received the only small business-restricted award.
- USAID Environmental Compliance Support (ECOS): Cloudburst, as a sub to ICF and in partnership with Cadmus and Tellevate, will support USAID and implementing partners in designing and conducting environmentally sound development programs. Cloudburst will provide our expertise in environmental compliance and communications to help USAID’s E3 Bureau to emphasize the importance of considering environmental factors in project implementation.
- Department of Interior Office on International Technical Assistance: Cloudburst, as a sub to ProSidian Consulting, will provide technical assistance to DOI-ITAP on technical, regulatory, environmental, and financial management for national development on a range of energy and non-energy resources. This is a BPA vehicle where we must further compete for work under task order proposal responses. We are awarded this contract as a sub to ProSidian Consulting.
- GSA OSC Web Content Services: General Services Administration (GSA) Office of Strategic Communication (OSC) awarded Cloudburst this contract to provide web content support services to increase usability of GSA.gov for end users. This is Cloudburst’s first ever Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business award.
- Mozambique Land Project Evaluation: As a sub to ICF, Cloudburst has been selected to provide independent evaluation of the Millennium Challenge Corporation’s Mozambique Land Project. Cloudburst will support follow-up activities for three impact evaluation components and incorporate an additional performance evaluation.